Hypnosis and guided imagery helps create a strong positive expectancy by reducing stress and anxiety, thereby normalizing the actions of the autonomic nervous system. Services that The Center for Mindfulness and Postive Changes provides may include a utilization of an induction of hypnosis, meditation, or guided imagery, thus helping clients discover their inner creative abilities to develop positive thinking and feeling and to transform undesirable habits and behavior patterns.
“Research has found that this technology provides a drug-free alternative that strengthens targeted brainwave patterns to foster desired mental states; activates the parasympathetic nervous system’s relaxation response; promotes healing for numerous mental and physical conditions.”
The services provided by The Center for Mindfulness and Positive Change do not include the practice of medicine or psychotherapy as we do not attempt to treat or diagnose disease and/or mental disorders.
Hypnosis and Vacaville Life Coach
Personal Life Coaching is a collaborative effort to move a person away from a problem and toward their goals and improving the quality of their life.
In personal life coaching the assumption is you are a client, not a patient, and that nothing needs “fixing.” As a Personal Life Coach, I work with you to move you away from whatever is holding you back … to move you in directions so you can better reach the goal you have decided to achieve.
The power of your own thoughts and beliefs, coupled with hypnotic imagery, are powerful tools in bringing about rapid, profound, and lasting change.
Let’s say a person would like a happier and more meaningful life. Their personal goal could include improving their health and fitness, controlling binging and overeating, maybe losing those extra pounds, stop procrastinating, perhaps they would like to improve on their memory or ability to learn, experience inner growth and healing, understand the meaning of their dreams, managing negative stress, perhaps they would like to release that emotional baggage that holds them back from reaching their goal, manage pain and discomfort, improve on their spirituality … the list is endless.
Okay … So what is a Life Coach?
I think most all of us can relate to what is meant when we say someone is a football coach, or a soccer coach, or even a coach in a baseball game. In essence, it is a person who uses their experience to push us in the right direction so that we perform at a higher level. When we speak of Life Coaching, the meaning is very similar.
Life Coaching is a business that is future-focused, goal-oriented, and client centered.
A Life Coach uses their professional and life experiences to help a person determine and achieve personal goals … to get you to move forward … to get you to succeed.
I received my training from Hypnotherapy Training Institute as a Master Hypnotist and Hypnotherapist through American Council of Hypnotist Examiners, A.C.H.E
3435 Camino Del Rio S, Ste 316, San Diego, CA 92108 USA
Personal Life Coach and Professional Neuro-Linguistics Program Practitioner
Tom Houle is
- A Certified Master Hypnotist with The Hypnotherapy Training Institute
- A Certified Hypnotherapist from The Hypnotherapy Training Institute
- A Certified Hypnotherapist with the American Council of Hypnotherapy Examiners (ACHE)
- A Certified Self-Hypnosis Instructor with the Mottin & Johnson Institute of Hypnosis
- A Certified Sales Enhancement Specialist with the Mottin & Johnson Institute of Hypnosis
- A Certified Smoking and Weight Loss Specialist with the Mottin & Johnson Institute of Hypnosis
- A Certified Cancer Patient Specialist with the Mottin & Johnson Institute of Hypnosis
- A Certified Medical Hypnosis Practitioner with Hypnotherapy for Health
- A Certified Medical Support Hypnosis with Quantum Focus
- A Certified Ericksonian Hypnotherapist with Halcyon Institute
- A Certified Induction Master with Hypno-Academy International
- A Certified Speed Trance Induction Master with The Trance Master
- A Certified Smoking Cessation Specialist with Uncommon Knowledge